- This event has passed.
Reverse Engineering Your Goals
February 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
“Can you believe February came around so quickly?! Doesn’t it feel like it was just New Year’s Eve YESTERDAY?
If you’re like most people, January has gotten off to an interesting/ rocky start. What with the flu, the strange weather and so many other crazy things happening… you may not have even had time to set your goals for 2018, let alone plan or execute the first few stages.
Join Abi Levine at Reverse Engineering Your 2018 Goals, and she will lead you through the process.
Abi has been helping entrepreneurs plan and execute their goals with much success for years and has even been voted Best in SCV five years in a row!
In this workshop she will:
– Help you set clear, specific goals for 2018, that will stretch you but also be reasonable for you to attain
– Help you map out the journey to your goals by breaking them into bite sized chunks
– Help you establish exactly what action needs to be taken to get there
– Help you create a daily/ weekly/ monthly action plan that will baby-step you towards your goal
– Do a powerful process to remove your perceived obstacles
– Conduct a visualization to help cement in your 2018 goals
What to bring: Notepad, pen and an open mind ready for inspiration
Mark H. “I used the techniques that Abi taught at an event, and I didn’t really know if it would work. Two weeks later, I had hit my YEARLY goal and had to set a new goal for 2017″
Zony G “I’ve always enjoyed positive and motivating speakers, and Abi is one great resource that is truly a gem. She is great at what she does, and she certainly brings light to a room full of people where she stands out quite easily. She is impressive and confident at what she does. She has spoken a couple of times in my professional networking groups, which led to positive results for me and my peers. The audience is riveted when she speaks, and she quickly motivates the group. Her laughter is contagious and her vibrant spirit moves us. We are proud of her in Santa Clarita Valley.”
Shelley J ” Fantastic seminar! Would recommend to others for sure! Great information – practical and applicable”