Join DLAB – Our Peer Momentum Group
How will you achieve your next major breakthrough in 12 months? Will you try to figure it all out yourself? Will you stay stuck, unable to decide your next step? Being stuck is for the 80% of businesses that crash and burn in 18 months. You need a CEO Advisory Group like DLAB.
You are ready to uplevel, not give up.
We’ve created a unique business growth program, Decide Like a Boss (DLAB), that we like to call the “Workout to Work On Your Business”. It’s a peer advisory group offering an unstoppable decision support and accountability system designed to help you break through barriers, deal with challenges, negotiate better deals and propel yourself into action to reach goals you think are impossible.
In this 12-month Peer Momentum Group, you will intentionally grow your business, working alongside powerful group of purposeful peers who will unlock ideas, resources, potential and help you achieve clarity and commitment to your action plans.
What is DLAB?
DLAB is a peer-powered professional development program with live and online support, requiring a 12-month commitment.
- Monthly live momentum meetings, to identify the biggest issue in your way, work through challenges, make big choices, set measurable goals and build commitment.
- Online community to continue to brainstorm and stay focused on achieving goals together.
- Opportunities to meet in small special interest groups regularly, check on progress and troubleshoot issues.
- Additional learning opportunities. Enjoy programs designed to enhance the DLAB members’ progress. You can offer your own expertise to support others!
- Social opportunities. Get to know the other members in a casual, social setting at members’ homes, restaurants or day trips.
- It all culminates in Momentum Day. Show off your progress and share lessons learned with your powerful, purposeful peers!
- Reset & Repeat. After a successful year of making progress together, you’ll be in a great spot to re-evaluate your goals and plan to take another giant leap.
- Build genuine connections and forge strong loyalty with powerful, purposeful, passionate peer members
- Learn and practice important new skills and overcome obstacles with help from your peers such as leadership, pricing, negotiation, persuasion, smart hiring, budget management – you bring your questions and get answers weekly
- Generate commitment and motivation to achieve your most important goals monthly
We’ve got answers!
What Is the Time Commitment?
The live meeting is 3 hours per month. The work it takes to complete your action plan is up to you and gets folded into your existing work schedule. We also socialize at least once a quarter to celebrate success and get to know each other better.
Who Is This For?
We are inviting a select group of experienced business owners in growth-focused companies and senior managers in large companies, with supervisory roles, to participate in the group.
We welcome participants from all backgrounds and industries. This is for businesses that have established a product market fit, and are already making revenue. The ideal candidate runs a company or department making six figures heading to seven figures.
Participants openly share challenges and give valuable feedback to other members of the group, with the intention to support each other, encourage growth and drive results.
What Happens at DLAB Club, Stays at DLAB
We have a strict expectation that members will not share confidential information in the group, and that private information will remain private within the confines of the group.
What This Is Not
This is not a category protected group, however you will be able to participate in small groups with people you choose for your more intimate conversations. You may find it valuable to interact and collaborate with peers in your industry, or work with experts from completely different industries to expose yourself to completely new ways of doing business.
This is not an endless commercial event – you will likely have to introduce yourself to your small breakout group, but you will not have to sit through 60 minutes of the same commercials meeting after meeting.
This is not a giant consulting session. Your peers do not do the work for you. You are expected to commit to action, and stay accountable to do the work you commit to do. You are welcome to hire people in the group or resources they recommend to help you if you choose. You are not obligated to hire anyone at all if you prefer not to.
This is not one-on-one coaching. If you would like to book a private session with one of our coaches or facilitators, you may book a session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting time with a particular coach/mentor.
This is not a substitute for professional advice or services. You may need to consult or hire professionals, including our squad outside the group to accomplish your goals. This is a launching pad for focused decision making, commitment building and effective execution.